Bettina knows kid lit. She can write quickly and to spec. She specializes in humor, multi-cultural and contemporary coming of age. Email her for details.
- Concept and series outlines.
- Flushing out a complete idea.
- Creating emotional arcs and connecting the dots.
A critique is a meaningful look at your written work . Bettina can help you take a critical look at your stories that range from picture books through young adult.
Bettina will provide a written report on your work and 15 minutes of discussion time after you have digested the comments.
Fee: Query letters $30. $50 for 4 pages. $150 for ten pages. Payment due in advance via PayPal. Contact Bettina with details.
Please contact Bettina prior to sending any manuscripts as she will not open attachments from unknown clients.
- Due to the time constraints- she can only take a few clients at a time.
- A critique does not guarantee submission rights or publication rights to any agency, publishing house, magazine or individual .
Still confused? Bettina recommends joining a professional organization to help you get started. She is a member of SCBWI and the Authors Guild.