Bettina Restrepo is the award winning author of stories and novels that matter and speak deeply to the heart.
- She loves to teach and speak about writing.
- Her enthusiasm about the creative process is engaging and addictive.
- Her wicked sense of humor shines through even the toughest of subjects.
– Teachers – view the free educator’s guide!
-listed by Booklist as one of the top ten children debut novels for 2011! Read More…
– An ALA Quick Pick for Reluctant Readers
– On the 2012 TAYSHAs recommended reads for 2012.